Monday, April 11, 2011

Mom, if you're reading this - don't. Wait until Mother's Day.

I took pictures of these fabulous kids of mine. Just a little something for Mother's Day that is looming ahead. Do you know how hard it is to make sure 5 kids look at the camera at the same time? Without losing my sanity? Just saying.


As you can see, some of us did lose our sanity.


Oh my, how in love with these people am I. Makes it almost worth my loss of brain cells.



This boy has me wrapped around those grubby, chubby, little hands of his. I wouldn't have it any other way. At this very moment in time I write with him in my arms...nursing, drifting off to sleep.


We are fortunate to live a block away from some gorgeous vineyards. This old red barn was just asking to have its picture taken with my brood. Unfortunately you won't really get to see the vineyard as these kids refused to take pictures with the 'grapes'.


And just for the record, I brushed and tamed Aiden's hair. However I firmly believe it has a mind and life of its own.


My lovely girl.

Can I just take a moment to say how thankful I am to have this child as my daughter?  I am. She is the greatest.



There you have it. My best try. Mom, if you saw these pictures act surprised on Mother's Day, mmmkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment