Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back To School

4 out of 5! kids go back to school this year. 4 out of 5!. Let me say it again. 4 out of 5!. Granted, Aiden doesn't start until September, but I'm not complaining. I will have 3 hours, because Aiden is in preschool, of semi-quiet time. The only ones home will be Z and 1 daycare child. 3 hours people. I've been dreaming about this all summer ;)

And on a totally unrelated note: Football has commenced.

Where else can you drool over handsome watch grown men in tights prance around display their sports prowess on the field? I love it when they spank themselves continuously show super positive reinforcement and I get to loudly cheer them on all while your, ahem, I mean my husband is in the same room. Ladies, get with the program. Football is awesome. (I really do enjoy football. Not just because of the players. Ok, some because of the players. But I like football overall as a sport. And boxing. I love me some boxing. And don't forget basketball. All those players running around all sweaty...)  

I think I just overshared. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment