Friday, September 3, 2010

Crabby

I have to tell you. I woke up very crabby today.  Just thinking of all the crap I have to do TODAY had me feeling pissed as hell irritated.

Then this happened. Lyssy said she didn't have volleyball practice today and she was coming home early (yay! I can spend some time with her. Practice + Hours of Homework=Absent Lyssy). Isaiah actually sat in his high chair and had breakfast (messy, but he ate), Manuel kept blowing me kisses, Michael came up to me just to say he loved me, and Aiden did the most profound thing ever, he slept in. 

I am so thankful that my job allows me to be home for my wild herd. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful to have a job when so many do not. I am thankful for my far from perfect life. 

Now, if I can actually take a shower sometime today I'll be reeeally thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment