Saturday, April 17, 2010

Diego and Dora The Explorer

My firstborn son, Manuel, told me his first semi-dirty joke. He's eight and in second grade. That should explain it all. I've been expecting it since most of his comments, questions, and statements usually start with some sort of snort and snicker, followed by uncontrollable laughter, some inappropriate word, then some more snorting and snickering. Have to admit though, I wasn't expecting to laugh. A lot. Almost peed my pants. 5! kids really messes with your bladder. Just sayin'.


I will never see Dora and Diego the same way. Ever. Again.


And yes, I told him not to repeat it. Ever. Again. Gave him the talk and all that too ('cause you know I'm 'sponsible like that! You know that, right? Right?)

But if you want to know the joke, call me. It's funny as heck. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment