Sunday, May 23, 2010

Burn Rubber Baby!

So my son my husband decided that the training wheels were coming off.  Even though I was excited for him, I'm his mom and all I could think of were broken bones, fast cars, stationary cars that he might pedal into, scraped knees, cracked skulls, dumbass drivers, etc. etc.  If it were to cause him a potential hurt, I thought about it.

Here is my son, getting the 411 on two wheelin'.
 Here is my son walking back to the 411 on two wheelin' after a small scare (which sent me into hysterics!). Be proud of me...I just kept taking pictures and kept my mouth shut. Almost shut. Ok...I yelled at my husband. Out of fear for my child I tell you.
Here he is taking off. Right after the 411 lesson. Isn't he so cool? and awesome? Did I mention he's 4? Oh, and he took right off. Did I tell you that already?
 I just feel the need to clarify: That is not a look of fear on his face. Ok? Ok. Glad we cleared that up.
 Here's my baby boy! I'm so proud of you!
 Now if I could only wrap him in bubble wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment